Frontline National is currently seeking an Operations Manager (Photo Refractive Keratectomy Program) for a full-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Supervise other HCW personnel and provide technical administrative management and oversight of administrative functions performed by all other clinical HCW working under this contract.
- Coordinate and monitor the day-to-day administrative operations, patient scheduling, prescreening applications, telephone and email interface, patient care activities and referrals, registrations, and ensure completion and compliance of the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
- Coordinate clinical operational activities to ensure adequate staffing and coordinate equipment maintenance and renovation activities of the Refractive Surgery clinical area.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (BS) as a minimum or four (4) years’ experience as an operations manager performing similar duties as described below. Duties, is considered as equivalent
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Four (4) years’ experience as an operations manager performing similar duties as described below. Duties is considered as equivalent
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Between 6:00 am – 5:00 pm (40 hours per week)
- Federal Holidays not required