Frontline National is currently seeking Phlebotomists for short term opportunities in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Competitive Pay!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Appropriately and clearly communicate with research office leadership and participants.
- Perform venipuncture, capillary, and/or IV specimens from study subjects according to established protocols, maintaining aseptic techniques.
- Perform proper and accurate sample management, including collection, identification, transport, and processing of biological subject samples.
- Provide a clear explanation of study procedures to the participant and family.
- Report any subject complaints of adverse events.
- Complete data collection forms as required for the study in a timely manner.
- Enter information in computer databases for the study in a timely manner.
- Provide information on the data collected to appropriate persons as directed.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1-year experience performing venipuncture on adults
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current certification in phlebotomy in the state of Michigan
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid from an accredited institution.
- Specific Scheduled to be Determined