Frontline National is currently seeking Medical Research Assistants (CNA, MA, STNA, LPN, EMT, PCT, Medic, etc.) for opportunities in Rockford, Michigan. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National is seeking individuals to work for a research study led by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). Study team members will collect data at a Study Office as part of the Michigan PFAS Exposure and Health Study (MIPEHS) from approximately November 2020 to June 2021. The purpose of this study is to understand Michiganders exposure to per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) and how PFAS relates to certain health conditions in humans. For the study, recruited research participants will be scheduled for appointments at a local study office in Belmont/Rockford area, Michigan. At the office, participants will meet with a Medical Research Assistant, who will collect measurements such as height, weight, waist circumference, and blood pressure, a Phlebotomist to provide a blood sample, and then with a Field Interviewer to complete a self-administered survey about their health. An on-site laboratory technician will process and ship participant blood samples. The team will be overseen by an on-site office manager/field supervisor who will be supported by a team lead.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Excellent Compensation! Up to $22.00 per hour!
- Use interpersonal and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with research office leadership and participants.
- Provide a clear explanation of study procedures to participants and family.
- Work comfortably on a study-provided computer or tablet.
- Follow protocol and manual of procedures processes.
- Verify the identity of participants and look up their Participant IDs in the project system to begin their research office activities.
- Accurately collect and document COVID-19 screening questions and temperature.
- Collect confidential information and administer electronic Informed Consent Forms (or paper forms as needed).
- Accurately collect and document anthropometric measurements and blood pressure.
- Accurately complete all project documents, including electronic survey instruments, and all reporting forms.
- Manage and operate equipment safely and correctly.
- Maintain cleanliness of medical equipment used.
- Maintain cleanliness of research office areas as assigned.
- Maintain participant confidentiality.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Completion of or current enrollment in one of the following programs: Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Nursing, Emergency Medical Technology, Paramedic, Medical Technician, Military Medic/Combat Medic, Patient Care Technician, etc.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Clinical research experience preferred; not required.
- Must be able to keep project information confidential
- Basic computer skills, effective communication skills through speech and listening, having fluency in English
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid from an accredited institution.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided as well as training regarding the proper use and disposal of PPE per Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines
- Must attend and successfully pass compensated project and job specific training
- Monday to Saturday (20-30 hours per week)
- Shifts are typically 5 hours in length and are approximately 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Availability for the entire training and data collection period
- Job Duration: Dec 2020-Mar 2022