Frontline National is currently seeking several Medical Service Technicians for part-time opportunities in San Antonio, Texas. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform basic medical technician skills.
- Demonstrate post anesthesia care of field trauma and post-surgical patients.
- Demonstrate competency in intravenous (IV) infusions and blood management.
- Perform treatment procedures for ocular emergencies.
- Associate’s Degree in a healthcare related field preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in this field. Prior Aeromedical Evacuation (AE) or deployment experience is preferred but not required.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certification.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- One - Two Sessions per month; each session is 6:30 am Monday - 12:00 pm Thursday
- Average 30 hours per session, maximum 40 hours across 3.5 days