Frontline National is currently seeking a Bio-Environmental Technician for a part-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Demonstrate the ability to provide medical support planning and expertise input into Base Operating Support and Integration (BOS-I).
- Perform Environmental Health Site Assessments (EHSA) and site selection.
- Evaluate medical intelligence/medical cases and provide health risk assessments.
- Conduct Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) health risk assessments.
- Utilize detection equipment and instruct how to obtain results.
- Associate’s degree in field is preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in this field.
- Must have a background to instruct environmental monitoring/analysis, health risk assessments, and field surveys.
- Prior deployment experience is preferred, but not required.
- Additional knowledge in aspects of injury and illness in combat or field situations is highly preferred.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- One - Two Sessions per month; each session is 6:30 am Monday - 12:00 pm Thursday
- Average 30 hours per session, maximum 40 hours across 3.5 days