Frontline National is currently seeking a Biomedical Equipment Technician for a full-time opportunity in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Test and calibrate components using manufacturers' manuals and troubleshooting techniques, hand tools, power tools and measuring devices.
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical and related equipment following manufacturers' specifications, using test and analysis instruments.
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair and replace defective parts such as motors, transformers, and circuit boards.
- Perform preventive maintenance or service such as cleaning, lubricating and adjusting equipment in accordance with OEM specifications.
- Test, evaluate, and classify excess or in-use medical equipment and determine serviceability, condition, and disposition in accordance with regulations.
- Examine medical equipment and facility's structural environment and check for proper use of equipment, to protect patients and staff from electrical or mechanical hazards. Ensures compliance with safety regulations and policies.
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge.
- Provide training to medical staff by explaining and demonstrating correct operation and operator preventive maintenance of medical equipment.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Associate degree in biomedical equipment technology or engineering
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Two or more years of biomedical equipment technician experience
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site (Must have valid US driver's license)
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Between 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Excludes Federal Holidays