Frontline National is currently seeking a Certified Athletic Trainer for a full time opportunity near Valdosta, Georgia. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Assess patients to screen for risk factors that would increase their risk of injury/illness. These screening procedures may include, but are not limited to: musculoskeletal flexibility assessment, muscular strength and endurance assessment, cardiovascular fitness assessment, postural and ergonomic assessment and body composition assessment.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates emergency care for patients of all ages. Workload includes the evaluation and treatment of emergent, urgent, and non-emergent patients of active duty aircrew and support personnel
- Design and implement strength training and/or conditioning programs to reduce the risk of injury and illness, to include leading restructuring squadron PT under the supervision of the PTLs
- Instruct and counsel patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, human performance and rehabilitation maintenance
- Evaluate and recommend new techniques and equipment that would enhance the benefits of the sports medicine program for MAFB personnel
- Documents all patient encounters using mandated government systems in accordance with guidance and direction
- Must possess either a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Athletic Training from an accredited institution.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience working with college level or higher athletes and/or tactical military personnel of which one (1) year of full-time experience must be within the last three (3) years. Candidates that possess a Master's degree shall only require a minimum of two (2) years professional experience working with college levels or higher athletes and/or tactical military personnel. Practicum experience while a student will not count towards this requirement
- National Background
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must maintain a valid Driver's License
License/Certification and Training:
- Certified by Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer.
- Must have current state license as an Athletic Trainer or be eligible for state licensure
- Must be certified in Instrumental Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (Graston, ASTM, and SASTM)
- Shall be certified in Trigger Point Needling within 90 days of contract start date.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, as accepted by the American Heart Association (AHA), (Healthcare Providers for clinical providers) or by the American Red Cross, is required. Online courses are not acceptable to meet the BLS requirement. Additional stipulations regarding types of required CEU’s and acceptable activities may also apply.
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible hours (May require weekends for extenuating circumstances)
- 1 Hour Lunch Break (non-paid)
- Not to exceed 40 hours per week