Frontline National is currently seeking a Certified Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for a part time teaching opportunities in San Antonio, Texas. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Administer anesthetics to patients and monitor their care during surgery
- Attend to preoperative evaluations and postoperative care of patients
- Assist with any instruction and training of personnel under the direction of a medical officer
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate with a Master’s Degree in a Nurse Anesthesia program
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Current unrestricted license to practice in any one of the 50 United States
- Current certification by the National Board of Certification and Re-certification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)