Frontline National is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for full-time opportunities near Tacoma, Washington. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform vital sign checks, note deviations, report to team leader, and ensure proper documentation.
- Provides for the safety, hygiene, personal care, activities of daily living, exercise, and turning and repositioning of patients.
- Clean and restock procedure and patient rooms with supplies forms and linen, dispose of trash and soiled linen, supplies, and equipment.
- Assist primary care provider with patient examinations. Set up examination room, assist the patient with disrobing/dressing based on the level of assistance required, drape and position patient appropriately based on the type of examination and chaperone as necessary.
- Set up and assist primary care provider in specimen collection, label and document appropriate patient information prior to transporting specimen to lab for processing.
- Completion of a certified training program for Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the past two years as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Have and maintain a current unrestricted certification for Certified Nursing Assistant.
- A nursing assistant that has acquired government –sponsored developmental training and served in the Armed Forces for at least one year may be accepted in lieu of a certified nursing assistant with the approval of the COR. A waiver may be granted by the COR if a candidate does not have the required experience.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Sunday to Saturday
- Typical shifts are as follows: 6:45 AM - 7:15 PM, 6:45 AM- 3:15 PM; 11:45 AM - 8:00 PM, 6:45 pm - 7:15 AM, 6:45 AM - 3:15 PM