Frontline National is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for opportunities near Columbus, Georgia. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Prepare examination rooms prior to patient's arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Check patient's vital signs, to include temperature, respiration, pulse, weight and blood pressure.
- Obtain and document patient's current medical history, drug history, chief complaints, allergies and vital signs on the correct form.
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintain examination room stock levels and perform routine maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in; enter diagnosis and departing time when patient is released.
- Completion of an accredited certified nurse assistant program.
- One year of experience as a certified nurse assistant after graduation.
- Must be a US citizen
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certifications:
- Possess and maintain certification as a certified nurse assistant.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Sunday- Saturday, All shifts
- Requires weekends and holidays