Frontline National is currently seeking a Chiropractor for a full-time opportunity at in Bremerton, Washington. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of clinical diagnosis and chiropractic treatment for commonly occurring neuromusculoskeletal conditions including subluxation complex;
- Conduct a patent history and chiropractic physical examination as clinically indicated.
- Use the modalities of heat, cold, light, electricity, sound and exercises in patient treatment area.
- Provide patient instructions and recommendations in all matters pertaining to hygiene, nutrition, exercise, life style changes and ergonomic factors in the activities of daily living.
- Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on chiropractic related subjects for staff, students and patients.
- Order orthotics, lifts, collars, and lumbar sacral supports.
- Diagnose and treat musculoskeletal conditions of the spinal column to correct alignment and function of the spine, and relieve pain believed to be caused by interference with the nervous system.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Chiropractic from a college or university accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must be able to provide proof of clinical competency within the past two years
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice as a Doctor of Chiropractic in any US state, Territory, DC, Guam or Virgin Islands.
- Monday to Friday
- Between 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM