Frontline National is currently seeking a Clinical Pharmacist for a full time opportunity near Valdosta, Georgia. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also a proud partner with the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplication's or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
- Supervise inventory control of all pharmaceuticals in the pharmacy, especially scheduled pharmaceuticals, and ensure pharmacy security. Maintain appropriate records and security of all scheduled controlled substances according to applicable regulations.
- Provide clinical direction to pharmacy personnel.
- Consult with other specialty practitioners to provide optimal patient pharmaceutical care.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and safe according to applicable regulations.
- Document significant medication interactions, and pharmacy interactions with prescribers. Conduct Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) reporting in accordance with TJC or AAAHC standards as appropriate.
- Facilitate medical staff drug utilization reviews (DURs) as deemed necessary.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
- Internship/Residency: Completion of a clinical pharmacy residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in the practice of clinical pharmacy.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have at least 8 months experience in the last 24 months as a Clinical Pharmacist
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a pharmacist in any US state or territory
- Between 7:00 am -6:00 pm, Monday thru Friday
- 40 hours per week.
- Not required to work federally recognized holidays