Frontline National is currently seeking a Dietitian for a full-time opportunity near Glendale, AZ. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Plan and organize work of considerable difficulty and responsibility under minimal supervision.
- Participate in research and performance improvement studies.
- Conduct nutrition assessment/evaluation which includes nutrient intake, activity level, appetite, intake
of vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, and other complimentary alternative medicine usage,
weight history, taste changes, feeding problems, food intolerance, food-drug interactions, unhealthy diet
behaviors, socioeconomic and ethnic background, documented medical history, current diagnoses and
medical treatment modalities, current drug therapy, and clinical signs and symptoms of nutritional
- Apply the basic principles of enteral and parenteral nutrition support.
- Apply principles and practices of clinical dietetics and medical nutrition therapy in order to plan,
develop, and independently coordinate medical nutrition therapy intervention, interdisciplinary care
plans, and nutrition education activities.
- Conduct studies, analysis, and document findings to evaluate staff, food, nutrition
supplements/feeding or meal alternatives and therapies, supplies, equipment, and service in order to
improve the efficiency of the operation.
- Apply current food service systems management, principles, and practices within a healthcare
Summary: Strengthens human performance and total force readiness by providing nutrition &
healthy lifestyle coaching, and health awareness, education, intervention programs to reduce
healthcare demands and costs. Intervention focuses on reducing costs related to metabolic
disease states, thereby promoting a community environment that facilitates health instead of
the need for constant healthcare. Interventions targeted at Military Health System (MHS)
beneficiaries, including family members and retirees. Responsible for planning, coordinating,
implementing, and evaluating all Healthcare to Health (H2H) (i.e. Group Lifestyle Balance)
Health Promotion (HP) nutrition-related prevention programs and services IAW Air Force
instructions, guidelines, and population needs.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Degree: Bachelor
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council for
Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) or completion of a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD)
accredited by the ACEND or completion of a post- Baccalaureate degree Dietetic Internship Program of
supervised practice (for a minimum of 1200 hours) accredited by ACEND.
- One year of specialized experience in diet therapy after graduation.
- Possesses no less than three (3) years of experience in the last 5 years in health promotion,
obesity & weight management and lifestyle counseling, including knowledge of the Diabetes
Prevention Program Outcomes studies and the National Diabetes Prevention Program. Must
have experience coordinating and facilitating group health education classes and activities,
organizing and implementing outreach events, and working with both youth and adult
- Unique Government Training: Must attend and successfully complete the first available Group
Lifestyle/Balance Lifestyle Coach training at the performance location. This training may be via
webinar or in-person at the discretion of the government and availability of the course. If
travel is required, the ordering location will use a reimbursable travel contract line item.
- Must have direct hands-on experience in the last 3 years with computer operations, basic
word processing, data entry, and use/maintenance of automated electronic medical records
- Should be a role model in healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Must have good verbal and written communication, ability to effectively communication with a
wide variety of individuals, and use of technology to present and convey the information
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, valid and unrestricted license to practice as a Dietitian in any US state
- Current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Must have and maintain current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Monday - Friday
- Excludes Federal Holidays
- Shift may vary; 40 hours per week