Frontline National is currently seeking a Dietitian for a full-time opportunity near Cocoa Beach, Florida. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Administers comprehensive nutrition prevention programs, nutrition assessment, prescriptions, coaching/counseling, and various other health and nutrition programs/activities that meet the needs of the installation community at large.
- Uses a wide range of principles, practices and procedures of the science of dietetics and behavior change theories required to plan, implement and evaluate H2H and HP nutrition programs.
- Regularly researches, develops/acquires, and maintains materials to implement comprehensive evidence-based nutrition programs and services to meet population health priorities and beneficiary needs.
- Documents nutrition education and/or medical nutrition therapy IAW AND Nutrition Care Process, AND Nutrition Care Manual and other applicable standards in the electronic health record.
- Participates in teleconferences, updates, working groups, review panels, symposiums related to nutrition education/MNT programming, management or operations.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Successfully graduated from a baccalaureate or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in a didactic program for dietetics approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Dietetic Association (AND).
- Possesses no less than three (3) years of experience in the last 5 years in health promotion, obesity & weight management and lifestyle counseling, including knowledge of the Diabetes Prevention Program Outcomes studies and the National Diabetes Prevention Program. Must have experience coordinating and facilitating group health education classes and activities, organizing and implementing outreach events, and working with both youth and adult populations. Must have direct hands-on experience in the last 3 years with computer operations, basic word processing, data entry, and use/maintenance of automated electronic medical records is required.
- National Background and Credit Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, valid and unrestricted license to practice as a Dietitian in any US state
- Current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Must have and maintain current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification from the American Heart Association.
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Excludes Federal Holidays
- Shift may vary; 40 hours per week