Frontline National is currently seeking a Family/Internal Medicine Physician for a full time opportunity in Davenport, Iowa. Please apply online or call our office at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job Duties including, but not limited to:
- Capable of performing the full range of general medical services to include the ability and experience to adequately diagnose and treat urgent/acute diseases and injuries including:
- Pulmonary System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Genitourinary System
- Reproductive System
- Lymphopoietic System
- Central Nervous System
- Cardiovascular System
- Endocrine System
- Graduate with Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained.
- Successful completed an accredited Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency training program
- Must be able to provide proof of clinical competency within the past two years
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) from the American Heart Association is encouraged
- Must be board certified/eligible by the American Board of Family or Internal Medicine
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Registration: Requirements for DEA registration numbers required
- Monday to Friday; Day shift
- No Federal holidays required