Frontline National is currently seeking candidates for a Front Desk Receptionist position supporting the US Military in San Antonio, Texas. Please apply online or contact our Recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- High School Diploma or higher
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience working in a medical setting preferred
Security: Candidates subject to:
- National Background and Investigation
- Drug Screening
License/Certification and Training: Candidates must have the following:
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Verbal and written communication skills (including rapid and acute typing skills)
- Great professional demeanor;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to appropriate and on time completion
Schedule: Primarily 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday; 40 hours per week. No Federal Holidays required.