Frontline National is currently seeking a Health Educator for a full-time opportunity near Hampton, Virginia. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Provide health promotion and education opportunities including, but not limited to, tobacco awareness; tobacco cessation classes or appointments consistent with the MTF tobacco cessation program; and nutrition education and weight management.
- Develop population-based programs targeting high-risk groups and individuals, implementing programs through group and individual counseling and education.
- Plan and implement health education programs as specified in the TO.
- Perform limited administrative duties, which include maintaining statistical records of workload and data entry and analysis of patient outcomes.
- Maintain educational materials to support health promotion and education.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Environmental Health or Environmental Science OR pursuing a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Environmental Health or Environmental Science from an accredited college or university
- One year of specialized experience as a Health Educator after graduation.
- Worked in a Public Health setting as an intern or employed experience within the last 12 months.
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts will be scheduled between 5:30 A.M- 4:30 P.M
- Federal holidays not required