Frontline National is currently seeking candidates for Health Service Administrator positions in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Mastery level knowledge of military Medical Services, civilian health care delivery systems, military management health care principles and techniques, TRICARE Managed Health Support contracts and clinical and financial systems, policies, procedures and standards.
- Must have knowledge of DoD, Air Force, Army or Navy and Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) standards and privacy and confidentiality requirements (HIPAA).
- Must have working knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD), Federal, State, non-profit healthcare systems and organizations, to include DoD Tri-Service Military Healthcare Systems, TRICARE purchased care system, Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Administration (VA), Public Health Department, and Regional and local support services. Knowledge of medical information systems and automated analytical tools and software (clinical and financial models). Expertise in quantitative and quantitative analyses techniques using various military computer systems. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Outlook (e-mail), and Internet familiarity is required.
- This includes various microcomputer equipment, and be able to input, retrieve and format documentation.
- Effective communication skills both orally and in writing. Research of operational activities may require coordination with high level officials such as the comptroller, civil engineering, or civilian and federal agencies.
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- A bachelor’s degree in health care administration, business, information management, or a related discipline is required. Master’s Degree is one of these areas is preferred.
- At minimum of 10 years of medical administration services is required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- National Background Investigation
- Drug Screening
- Sunday to Saturday, varied schedule
- Excludes federal holidays