Frontline National is currently seeking Certified Medical Laboratory Technicians for short term opportunities in Cooper Township, Michigan. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Competitive Pay!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Appropriately and clearly communicate with project leadership, clients, and the general public.
- Receive, process, temporary store in freezers and refrigerators, prepare shipments, and ship biospecimen samples according to study protocols.
- Track biological samples using biospecimen management software.
- Accurately enter information into computer databases for the study in a timely manner.
- Maintain inventory of biospecimen collection and storage materials.
- Follow laboratory safety rules and procedures.
- Clean and sanitize the laboratory, biospecimen processing equipment, and storage freezers and refrigerators.
- Manage medical and hazardous waste.
- Conduct general housekeeping duties.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Associates degree (Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences) or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1-year experience processing and shipping biological samples and using biospecimen management software.
- Possesses basic laboratory and troubleshooting skills and trained in aseptic technique.
- Good attention to detail, excellent documentation skills and works well in a group environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Specific Scheduled to be Determined