rontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a full-time opportunity near Lawton, Oklahoma. Please apply below or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for and apply social work procedures and techniques in the evaluation and treatment of psychological/psychiatric disorders. Activities include, but are not limited to
- Responsible for and provide individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy.
- Consult to medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produce reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Child, Adolescent and Family Social Work Services.
- Provide consultation and workshops with parents, schools, hospital staff, and other personnel who work with children and adolescents on the theory and practice of working with this population. Provide training to clinical psychology residents and post-doctoral child psychology fellows, as required.
- Research. Participate in and/or direct research and conducts clinical investigations in social work and/or child and adolescent psychology.
- Participates in and successfully completes two Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder trainings. Demonstrates core competency skills to “Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) and Prolonged Exposure (PE)” within 90 days of starting. These trainings will not be paid for by the government and may be completed online with a successful pass rate.
- Replacement/Turnover of an employee: If the candidate does not pass the courses the contractor shall submit a replacement candidate upon notice of the candidate’s failure to pass any training phases.,
Education: Completion of the following:
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW).
- Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population.
- Use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD. Use of medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illness/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology. Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families, and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals. Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other diversified backgrounds. Provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, and families. Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychological needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment. Evaluate own practice through participation in a professional peer review case conferences or other organized means.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Derogatory or negative information contained on license is considered a disqualifying factor.
- Duty Hours between 7:00 AM through 5:00 PM
- Monday through Friday
- 8 hours per day/ 40 Hours per Week
- No Federal Holidays