Frontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a full-time opportunity in Ogden, Utah. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other diversified backgrounds.
- Provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, and families.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Evaluate own practice through participation in a professional peer review case conferences or other organized means.
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for services.
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient’s problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must be able to provide proof of clinical competency within the last two (2) years
- National Background
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in any US state or territory
- Flexible schedule between 7:00 AM through 5:00 PM
- Monday through Friday
- 8 hours per day/ 40 Hours per Week
- No Federal Holidays