Frontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Medical Social Work) for a full-time opportunity in Glendale, Arizona. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Uses clinical assessment skills and maintains procedures to identify sponsors whose family members have special medical and educational needs in a timely manner.
- Integrally involved in the Family Member Relocation Clearance (FMRC) process. Ensures all FMRC requirements are implemented by all EFMP-M staff. Coordinates the enrollment process and travel screening for all active duty family members’ and travel screening upon request to the families of DoD civilian sponsored assignments going to an overseas base.
- Provides training to installation personnel and medical staff; and consultation as needed to support the implementation of EFMP-M base-wide.
- Participates in EFMP quarterly case reviews to discuss/assess newly identified families’, complex, or unmet medical needs. Determine the appropriate resources necessary for the families.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- A minimum of two years full-time experience in care coordination, discharge planning or case management in a medical setting within the last four years.
- National Background
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in any US state or territory
- Flexible schedule between 7:00 AM through 5:30 PM
- Monday through Friday
- 8 hours per day/ 40 Hours per Week
- No Federal Holidays