Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Frontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for a Full-Time opportunity near Tacoma, WA. Please apply online or contact us directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Medical Outpatient Setting
- Assists in routine care and treatments of patients, to include flying and special operational duty personnel, when required
- Organizes the medical environment, performs and participated in support activities for outpatient care situations, including contingency operations and disasters
- Knowledge and skill in cardiopulmonary resuscitation used to initiate resuscitation measures when
- necessary and assist medical team in providing support measure.
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, their expected beneficial effects, and potential side effects.
- Ability to perform infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of emergency medical procedures.
- Knowledge of standard nursing care principles, procedures, and practices.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Certificate from an accredited national, state, or military trained equivalent school
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within the last two (2) years as a LPN/LVN performing hands-on patient care in the outpatient clinical setting
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current Vocational Nurse License in any US state
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM