Frontline National is currently seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)for a Full-Time opportunity near Tacoma, WA. Please apply online or contact us directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Medical Outpatient Setting
- Assists in routine care and treatments of patients, to include flying and special operational duty personnel, when required
- Organizes the medical environment, performs and participated in support activities for outpatient care situations, including contingency operations and disasters
- Knowledge and skill in cardiopulmonary resuscitation used to initiate resuscitation measures when
- necessary and assist medical team in providing support measure.
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals, their expected beneficial effects, and potential side effects.
- Ability to perform infection control procedures.
- Knowledge of emergency medical procedures.
- Knowledge of standard nursing care principles, procedures, and practices.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Certificate from an accredited national, state, or military trained equivalent school
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within the last two (2) years as a LVN/LPN performing hands-on patient care in the outpatient clinical setting
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check and a criminal background check will be conducted
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current Vocational Nurse or Practical Nurse License in any US state
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM