Frontline National is currently seeking a Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist for a full-time opportunity in Glendale, Arizona. Please apply online or contact one of our recruiters directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Performs a variety of MRI/MRA scans of the body in accordance with department protocols and supervising radiologist directions.
- Ensures patients are properly screened for safety concerns and/or contraindications for MRI exams. Reports concerns to the supervising radiologist or requested health care provider.
- Ensure proper preventive and corrective maintenance for the MRI scanning unit.
- Report any patient's need of immediate medical attention. Findings from emergency response shall be immediately reported to the officer in charge of the MR Imaging facility or his authorized representative.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, staff conferences, and other appropriate professional activities as required by the supervisor.
- Shall assure that all MRI scans are performed in accordance with established protocols and only upon the order of a person who is lawfully authorized to diagnose, treat, and prescribe. Any ambiguous procedures or requisitions will be referred to the director of the MRI facility.
- Shall respect a patient's right to refuse the examination. If the patient does not want the procedure performed, the patient's wish shall be respected and the incident logged in the scanner logbook and brought to the attention of the attending radiologist.
- Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of experience within the last five (5) years, on MR imaging with any form of MRI equipment.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certification:
- Must have and maintain a current certification as a Radiologic Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) with a Magnetic Resonance (MR) designation
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Full Time between 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- 40 hour per week
- Federal holidays not required