Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Assistant for an opportunity in Thomson, Illinois. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Administer medications as prescribed i.e. by mouth, intradermally, subcutaneously or intramuscularly
- Assist with distribution of medications at pill line
- Monitor and evaluate response to therapy
- Perform skin testing
- Perform venipuncture for purpose of collecting laboratory specimens
- Record and document patient care activities on appropriate records
- Record diagnostic testing
- Ensure sharps are secured, accounted for, stored and disposed of according to institutional and national policy
- Graduate from an accredited medical assistant school or program
- Knowledge of mental health disorders and ability to screen for gross mood changes
- Ability to provide basic first aid, prevention care, and guidance in treating a variety of common illnesses/injuries
- Ability and skill to operate EKG equipment
- Possess knowledge of treatment of chronic health problems i.e. hypertension, diabetes, and asthma
- Experience in a correctional setting is preferred but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certifications:
- Hold an active and unrestricted license to practice as a Medical Assistant in the state of Illinois or Iowa.
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM