Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician for a full-time opportunity in Ogden, Utah. Please apply online or contact a Recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform clinical laboratory tests in any one or a combination of areas as described in following sections of the laboratory: Hematology, chemistry, urinalysis, serology, microbiology, immunology, blood bank, and blood donor center
- Obtain laboratory specimens directly from patients by venipuncture, instruct patient and staff on proper specimen collection.
- Calculate test results and measure prescribed quantities of samples during tests
- Notice pertinent morphology/staining details of specimens under microscopic examination.
- Evaluate quality control information against measurable criteria in the performance of laboratory test
- Perform a wide variety of laboratory tests either manually or using automated instrumentation.
- Perform and document required equipment maintenance as required.
- Participate in required equipment, in-service training and continuing medical education.Ensure safe work environment and employ safe work habits.
- Adhere to infection control procedures including the use of personal protective equipment and proper disposal of waste
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduation from a training program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience after graduation
- National Background
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association.
- Certification as a Medical Laboratory Technician/Scientist by the American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT), or state licensure as a medical laboratory technician/scientist. Includes, but not limited to: Blood Banking (BB); Chemistry (C); Cytogenetics (CG); Hemotology (H); Histotechnology (HTL); Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS); Microbiology (M); Molecular Biology (MB)
- Monday through Friday (may require weekends if mission dictates), generally 7:30 AM through 4:30 PM
- 8 hours per day/ 40 Hours per Week
- No Federal Holidays