Frontline National is currently seeking certified Medical Laboratory Technicians for full time opportunities in Biloxi, Mississippi. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of clinical laboratory tests in any one or a combination of the following sections of the laboratory: hematology, chemistry, cytology, histotechnology, urinalysis, serology, microbiology and blood bank as outlined
- Determine the suitability of specimens for analysis. Prepare specimens for analysis and ensure that the physiologic state of the properties is maintained.
- Prepare reagents and primary reference materials as necessary. Calibrate, standardize, adjust, and maintain instruments. Verify correct instrument operation using established procedures and quality control checks. Identify the cause of common problems and make simple repairs.
- Recognize and react to indicators of malfunction. Locate and implement corrections. Obtain analytical data, convert to a prescribed unit of reporting, as necessary, and correlate data to verify results.
- Conduct quality control procedures on equipment, reagents and products and maintain proper records for quality control and quality assurance reports.
- Prepare specimens for transport to the facility laboratory or for mail out.
- Prepare biological waste for proper disposal.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from a medical laboratory technician training program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist (AMT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Medical Laboratory Technician
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Certification from American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or American Medical Technologist (AMT)
- Monday to Friday between 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Excludes work on Federal holidays