Frontline National is currently seeking candidates for Medical Office Clerk positions in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- A fully qualified typist (computer keyboard) with a minimum of 50 WPM is required.
- English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to prepare and edit written correspondence, reports, and transcribed material.
- Proficient in use Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of medical record maintenance support.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards for complete, prompt, and accurate health records.
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency. Basic medical terminology required.
- At a minimum two year relevant experience or specialized Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator certification required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- National Background Investigation
- Drug Screening
- Sunday to Saturday, varied schedule
- Excludes federal holidays