Frontline National is currently seeking Registered Nurses for positions supporting the United States Army in Savannah, Georgia. Please apply online or contact Denise at (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Intermediate Care Ward (Critical Care/Progressive Care)
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduated from an American Education Services (AES) or National League for Nursing (NLN) accredited school of nursing.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the last three (3) two years in department being applied for
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and Unrestricted Registered Nurse license to practice nursing in at least one of the 50 states of the United states, District of Columbia, or territory of Puerto Rico.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)- All Units
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Shifts vary, could be up to 12 hours in length and could include nights, and weekends