Frontline National is currently seeking Medical Technologists for full time opportunities Dayton, Ohio. Please apply online or call our office at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job duties, including but limited to:
- Perform a full range of automated and non-automated laboratory procedures in the areas of chemistry, urinalysis, hematology, serology, bacteriology, and immunohematology according to established protocols.
- Determine the suitability of specimens for analysis. Prepare specimens for analysis and ensure that the physiologic state of the properties is maintained.
- Prepare reagents and primary reference materials as necessary. Calibrate, standardize, adjust, and maintain instruments. Verify correct instrument operation using established procedures and quality control checks. Identify the cause of common problems and make simple repairs.
- Recognize and react to indicators of malfunction. Locate and implement corrections. Obtain analytical data, convert to a prescribed unit of reporting, as necessary, and correlate data to verify results.
- Conduct quality control procedures on equipment, reagents and products and maintain proper records for quality control and quality assurance reports.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduated from a college/university with a bachelor’s degree in laboratory science, chemical, physical or biological science accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist (AMT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- One year of experience as a Medical Technologist
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Standard schedule is Monday to Friday between 6:00 AM - 6:30 PM (40 hours per week)
- May include work on weekends, federal holidays