Frontline National is currently seeking Medical Laboratory Technologists (MT/MLS/CLS) for full-time opportunities in Columbus, Georgia. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Collect blood samples and process a variety of blood sample specimens for analysis.
- Manage the receipt of specimens from external donor centers ensuring that specimens are acceptable for testing. Process and deliver specimens to different sections of ASBBC-SA. Ensure results are provided in an accurate and timely manner to the referring laboratory in accordance with (IAW) ASBBC-SA policies and procedures.
- Identify and evaluate impact of interfering substances in specimens; determining specimen acceptability; determining composition dependent on laboratory tests, and performing various qualitative/semi-quantitative determinations. Determine the suitability of specimens for analysis.
- Perform a full range of infectious disease tests.Perform method validation studies on instruments /methods to include testing for carryover, linearity, precision, specificity, reportable range, and normal reference range and method correlation. Prepare and submit reports required for analytic studies in the month due.
- Report donor infectious disease test results in an accurate and timely manner IAW ASBBC-SA policies and procedures. Review results for appropriateness using established policies and procedures.
- Organize, perform and/or direct the performance of laboratory routine and specialized testing procedures. Perform and direct the performance of tests and procedures requiring specialized knowledge and skill; evaluate abnormalities in various body fluid samples such as blood, plasma, serum, whole blood, and platelets. Set up and adjust laboratory equipment and apparatus.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science or medical technology from an accredited institution AND completion of a clinical laboratory training program approved or accredited by the ABHES, NAACLS, or other organization approved by HHS.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Medical Technologist/Scientist
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Must be certified by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP), American Medical Technologists (AMT), or other organization deemed comparable by OASD(HA) or their designee (CCLM) as an MLS/CLS/MT
- Includes days, evenings and nights
- Rotating shifts and weekends
- Requires work on Federal Holidays