Frontline National is currently seeking several Medical Laboratory Technologists for short term opportunities in Fort Irwin, California. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Premium Pay!
- Short Term Contract (approx. 30 days)
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor degree or above from a medical technology or related science program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist (AMT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an accredited lab.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Certification as a Medical Technologist (MT), Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)or Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS), Histotechnologist (HTL), by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologist (AMT)
- Full Time
- Specific Schedule To Be Determined
- Excludes Federal Holidays