Frontline National is currently seeking Phlebotomists, laboratory technicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals with phlebotomy skills for opportunities near Denver in Clear Creek and Gilpin County, Colorado. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Attend training, pass certification to begin work.
- Travel to and from participant homes
- Obtain informed consent.
- Enter all data in an electronic data collection instrument on a laptop computer/tablet.
- Standard blood draw on children aged 1 to 11 at the participant’s home; and
- Fasting blood draw from children aged 12-17 and adults aged 18 and older at the participant’s home (up to 33-ml of blood (1.1 ounces or about 7 teaspoons) will be collected from children and 53-ml (1.8 ounces or about 11 teaspoons) will be collected from adults).
- Provide a cash incentive to participant.
- Centrifuge blood after 30 minutes but within 1 hour of the blood draw.
- Store blood according to study procedures.
- Prepare blood for laboratory courier/shipper and deliver blood samples to laboratory courier or FedEx.
- Send completed forms (e.g., consent, incentive) to RTI.
- Attend conference calls with RTI supervisors, as needed.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Phlebotomy including pediatrics
- Must be able to keep project information confidential
- Basic computer skills, effective communication skills through speech and listening, having fluency in English
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Completion of a formal training program in Phlebotomy (i.e technical., hospital or clinical based program), completion of another formal medical training program utilizing the skills of Phlebotomy or completion of a formal medical services training of the United States Military
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided as well as training regarding the proper use and disposal of PPE per Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines
- Must attend and successfully pass compensated project and job specific training
- Primarily mornings Monday to Thursday based on the availability of participants.
- Duration: 1-2 months (80 participant draws)