Frontline National is currently seeking a Molecular Biology Laboratory Scientist/Medical Technologist for a full time opportunity near Biloxi, MS. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Determine the suitability of specimens for analysis. Prepare specimens for analysis and ensure that the physiologic state of the properties is maintained.
- Prepare reagents and primary reference materials as necessary. Calibrate, standardize, adjust, and maintain instruments. Verify correct instrument operation using established procedures and quality control checks.
- Identify the cause of common problems and make simple repairs.
- Perform a full range of automated and non-automated laboratory procedures in the areas of chemistry, urinalysis, hematology, serology, bacteriology, and immunohematology according to established protocols.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor degree of above from a medical technology or related science program accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or educational program acceptable to the American Medical Technologist (AMT).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Medical Technologist working in Molecular Biology.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Certification as a Medical Technologist (MT), Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)or Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS) by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) in Molecular Biology.
- Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.