Frontline National is currently seeking Neurology Technicians for full-time opportunities near Las Vegas, Nevada. Please apply online or contact us directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale. .
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Performs test and accurately transcribes and prepares data for physician interpretations.
- Prepare and calibrate equipment required for testing to determine proper functioning and make adjustments if necessary.
- Apply electrodes and sensors according to accepted standards. Perform appropriate physiologic calibrations to ensure proper signals and make adjustments if necessary.
- Perform administrative duties as identified by the Supervisor, Medical Director, or Commander.
- Program montages on sleep acquisition systems; troubleshoot acquisition and scoring program issues.
- Conduct and score all types of sleep studies, to include overnight polysomnography (multiple montages), MSLT, MWT, CPAP, and Bi-level PAP titration, supplemental O2 titration, pH monitoring, and portable sleep studies.
- Perform end-tidal CO2 monitoring and some ventilator management.
- Perform positive airway pressure (PAP) mask fitting.
- Maintains and/or assists with appropriate and accurate health record storage and retrieval systems
- Prepares and submits administrative report
Education: Completion of the following:
- Must have a current Electro-Neuro diagnostic technologist certificate from an accredited national, state or military trained equivalent program and/or completed a polysomnography training program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Polysomnographic Technician.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have at least 24 months of documented experience independently performing electroencephalograms, nerve conduction studies, and/or sleep studies in a patient care setting with scoring within the past 36 months.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from American Heart Association (AHA)
- At least one Neurology Specific registration is required. R.E.E.G.T, R.NCS.T, and/or RPSGT is highly desired.
- Monday to Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- No federal holidays required
- Requires on-call (TBD)