Frontline National is currently seeking a Nursing Assistant for an opportunity in Thomson, Illinois. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform staff temperature and symptom screening for COVID19
- Document temperature readings for all employees screened and complete screening site forms as required when employees are symptomatic
- Communicate concerns and report symptomatic employees to Medical Officer and Health Service Administrator immediately
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures
- Perform duties as required, but accept only those nursing assignments which are commensurate with his/her educational preparedness, training, experience, and nursing assistant licensure laws
- Graduate from an accredited medical assistant school or program
- Experience in a correctional setting is preferred but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certifications:
- Hold an active and unrestricted license to practice as a Nursing Assistant in the state of Illinois or Iowa.
- Current CPR certification
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM