Frontline National is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist for an opportunity near Dayton, Ohio. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale. Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct interview intake sessions with parents/caregiver providing a supportive relationship and connecting families to additional services.
- Administer established assessments such as FEAS, CARS, Greenspan Social and Emotional Growth Chart and Reel. Develop PLAY program plan and curriculum for use by parents in the parent mediated approach and look for opportunities to apply techniques, principles, and methods.
- Conduct follow up assessments to document progress and prepare video and written feedback.
Education: Completion of the following:
- A Masters, or Doctoral degree in Occupational Therapy from an Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) accredited institution or predecessor organization, to include an internship prescribed by the education institution.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Two years of experience in the area of inpatient and/or outpatient hand therapy and physical disabilities.
- A minimum of 1 year experience within the last three years working with toddlers and or preschool children with autism spectrum disorders and early intervention theories and practices. Ability to work with client population encompassing a diversity of socioeconomic, cultural, gender-identity, and various backgrounds.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from site
License/Certification and Training:
- License in any US or territory as an Occupational Therapist (License cannot be under investigation nor have any adverse action pending from a State Board or national licensing/certification agency)
- Certified in occupational therapy through the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- Basic Life Support from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Will attend and complete the formal learning process of the PLAY Project (PLAY and Language for Autistic Youngsters) principles, methods, and techniques to include the 7 Circles of the PLAY Project. Training is completed at various PLAY training sites within the United States. Training must be
completed with 60 days of start date unless a training date is not available within this time period, if so next available date must be attended and completed.
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift
- Requires monthly travel for up to 1 week at a time