Frontline National is currently seeking Occupational Therapists for full time opportunities near Las Vegas, Nevada. Please call our office or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) or it's predecessor to include an internship prescribed by the educational institution.
- Must provide proof of clinical competency within the last two years
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR)
- Current and active certification in Occupational Therapy from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Current and active license as an Occupational Therapist in at least one of the 50 United States
- Between 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM