Frontline National is currently seeking an Optometrist for a full-time opportunity near Lawton, Oklahoma. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-335-1454 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is a SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale. Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties Included, but not limited to:
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment for those suffering from diseases, injuries, or disorders of the visual system, the eye, and associated structures as well as diagnose related systemic conditions.
- Promote prevention and wellness, vision conservation, education and training activities, vision screenings, and positive eye and vision health behaviors.
- Conduct vision research in a problem area of considerable scope and complexity which requires novel approaches and which results in answers to important questions or important changes in existing methods and techniques.
- Advise and make professional clinical recommendations as to courses of action on problems and considerations of national scope in all areas of optometry.
- Provide full spectrum of clinical services to treat the most complex optometric related patient conditions.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) from a school or college approved by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE) of the American Optometric Association.
- Possess a minimum of one year’s experience actively practicing as a full-time optometrist during the last year and which enables him/her to perform the specific tasks listed for the specialty
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as an optometrist from any one of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands. License needs to be maintained in good standing and free of disciplinary/enforcement action.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
- Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM (40 hour per week)
- No federal holidays