Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacist for a short-term opportunity in Little Rock, Arkansas. Please apply online or contact a recruiter directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of pharmacist procedures.
- Deliver comprehensive pharmaceutical services within the personnel, supply, and equipment capabilities of the facility.
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of medications.
- Review patient profiles at the time of dispensing in order to closely monitor medication therapy.
- Ensure prescription directions for use, dose, medication interactions, therapeutic duplications or overlaps, allergy information, age specific dosage, and other pertinent data are appropriate for individual patients. Intervention with providers shall be made for noted discrepancy of above listed items.
- Compound medications as required.
- Ensure accuracy of all pharmaceutical products prepared or processed by technical staff.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in pharmacy from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
- One (1) year of professional pharmacy experience after graduation.
- Must have outpatient experience
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Possess current, valid, unrestricted license to practice Pharmacy in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Monday to Friday, excluding federal holidays
- Between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 40 hours per week