Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for an opportunity in Thomson, Illinois. Please apply online or call (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Assist the staff pharmacist in ordering, stocking, storing, and dispensing of prescription and non-prescription medications while demonstrating knowledge of the budgetary guidelines and BOP Formulary constraints
- Maintain pharmacy areas in a clean and orderly fashion consistent with departmental safety and sanitation guidelines
- Assist the pharmacist in maintaining stock of up-to-date medications (checking for outdates per policy) in the main pharmacy, satellite camp, crash carts, emergency bags and automated dispensing systems
- Assist the Pharmacist with maintaining stock of forms as needed and updating Pill Line/Restricted Medication cards for inmates as well as filing Medication Administration Records into the Medical Record
- Assist the Pharmacist in preparing unit dose or pre-packaged medications
- Complete and maintain competency as indicated by the ability to complete the Pharmacy Competency Module while maintaining knowledge of BOP Formulary and any changes to this document
- Maintain the narcotics count and the needle and syringe inventories
- Maintain and re-stock adequate supplies for the "Night Stock" cabinet, and perform audits of the "Night Stock" or Automated Dispensing System
- Possess a working knowledge and maintain technical computer skills pertaining to pharmacy issues
- Must participate in Improving Organizational Performance Data and Quality Assurance Activities as directed by Pharmacist or HSA.
- Must have completed a formal Pharmacy Technician training program
- Must have two (2) years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Experience in a correctional environment is preferred but not required
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- National Background Investigation
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
Licensing and Certifications:
- Current CPR certification
- Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 2:30 PM