Frontline National is currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for a full-time opportunity in Biloxi, MS. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned firm dedicated to identifying and utilizing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match our high standards and expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully employ professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
- Graduation from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), OR certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), OR successful completion of a formal pharmacy technician training program (i.e., a technical, hospital, or retail-based program).
- A minimum of 12 months of full-time experience within the last 36 months as a pharmacy technician.
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Must possess current certification from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Between 6:30 AM-6:30 PM
- 40 hours per week