Frontline National is currently seeking certified Phlebotomists for full time opportunities near Anchorage, Alaska. Please apply online or call our office at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Job duties, including but limited to:
- Collect blood samples from patients
- Practice proper patient identification, especially when working on hospital floors
- Label vials with patient names and dates
- Decipher the best method for drawing blood depending on the specific patient
- Transport all specimen samples to a nearby laboratory
- Centrifuge blood samples, depending on if this is allowed in the state you are working in
- Expect to work with a large number of patients varying in age and health status
- Practice infection control and Personal Protective Equipment standards
- Complete extensive standardized training and demonstrate competency to perform each job function and commit to perform only those tasks for which documented training has been completed.
- Provide instruction and training as requested following designation of Preceptor/Instructor status.
- Perform other related duties as necessary
Education: Completion of the following:
- High school equivalent and completion of NAACLS or two part Phlebotomy program.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Must have performed 40 hours of classroom training, 100 hours of clinical training and 100 successful venipuncture (including skin punctures).
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) American Heart Association
- Monday- Friday between 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM (9 hour shift with 1 hour meal, 40 hours per week)
- Excludes federal holidays