Frontline National is currently seeking Phlebotomists for opportunities in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Please call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National is seeking individuals to work for a research study led by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). Study team members will collect data at a Study Office as part of the Michigan PFAS Exposure and Health Study (MIPEHS) from approximately November 2020 to June 2021. The purpose of this study is to understand Michiganders exposure to per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) and how PFAS relates to certain health conditions in humans. For the study, recruited research participants will be scheduled for appointments at a local study office in Cooper Township, Michigan. At the office, participants will meet with a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), who will collect measurements such as height, weight, waist circumference, and blood pressure, a Phlebotomist to provide a blood sample, and then with a Field Interviewer to complete a self-administered survey about their health. An on-site laboratory technician will process and ship participant blood samples. The team will be overseen by an on-site office manager/field supervisor who will be supported by a team lead.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Excellent Compensation: Up to $20.00 per hour!
- Appropriately and clearly communicate with research office leadership and participants.
- Perform venipuncture, capillary, and/or IV specimens from study subjects according to established protocols, maintaining aseptic techniques.
- Perform proper and accurate sample management, including collection, identification, transport, and processing of biological subject samples.
- Provide a clear explanation of study procedures to the participant and family.
- Report any subject complaints of adverse events.
- Complete data collection forms as required for the study in a timely manner.
- Enter information in computer databases for the study in a timely manner.
- Provide information on the data collected to appropriate persons as directed.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Must be able to keep project information confidential
- Basic computer skills, effective communication skills through speech and listening, having fluency in English
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current certification in phlebotomy in the state of Michigan
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid from an accredited institution.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided as well as training regarding the proper use and disposal of PPE per Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines
- Must attend and successfully pass compensated project and job specific training
- Monday to Saturday (20-30 hours per week)
- Shifts are typically 5 hours in length and are approximately 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Job Duration: Dec 2020-Mar 2022