Frontline National is currently seeking part time Phlebotomists for opportunities near Windsor/Windham, Vermont. Please apply or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National is seeking Phlebotomists to work for a research study partnered with RTI. Phlebotomists will travel to participant homes and to drop off samples with courier (Quest Diagnostics) or shipper (FedEx). The study will take place in the fall of 2020, estimated to be November through December.
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Attend training, pass certification to begin work.
- Travel to and from participant homes
- Obtain informed consent.
- Enter all data in an electronic data collection instrument on a laptop computer/tablet.
- Standard blood draw on children aged 1 to 11 at the participant’s home; and
- Fasting blood draw from children aged 12-17 and adults aged 18 and older at the participant’s home (up to 33-ml of blood (1.1 ounces or about 7 teaspoons) will be collected from children and 53-ml (1.8 ounces or about 11 teaspoons) will be collected from adults).
- Provide a cash incentive to participant.
- Centrifuge blood after 30 minutes but within 1 hour of the blood draw.
- Store blood according to study procedures.
- Prepare blood for laboratory courier/shipper and deliver blood samples to laboratory courier or FedEx.
- Send completed forms (e.g., consent, incentive) to RTI.
- Attend conference calls with RTI supervisors, as needed.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 1 year of phlebotomy experience (including with children) and good computer skills.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Currently certified in the state of New Hampshire or Vermont
- Must attend and successfully pass compensated project and job specific training
- Primarily mornings and based on the availability of participants.
- Monday to Thursday. No work on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.