Frontline National is currently seeking candidates for a Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) Assistant for a full time opportunity in Groton, Connecticut. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- A fully qualified typist (computer keyboard) with a minimum of 40 WPM is required.
- Proficient in use Standard office equipment, such as computers, typewriters, copiers, fax machines, telephone systems and office automation systems, to perform a substantial range of medical record maintenance support.
- General medical ethics, telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written (English language, correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization and format to prepare and edit written and electronic correspondence and reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software. Ability to use various programs, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project to generate a range of products (i.e, tables of contents, import graphs or databases, create glossaries, align multiple columns, print document, identify files or make other notations at the top of bottom of each page, create letters and automatically merging these with mailing lists)
Education: Completion of the following is required:
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency.
- Completion of Administrative Assistant program is desired.
- At least 12 months experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- National Background Investigation
- Drug Screening
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hours between 6:30AM - 5:00 PM
- Excludes federal holidays