Frontline National is currently seeking a Physical Therapist for a full-time opportunity Tampa, Florida. Please apply online or contact a recruiter, at 513-528-7823 to learn more about these great opportunities!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the facility.
- Plan and prepare written treatment programs based on an evaluation of the patient.
- Administer manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instruct, motivate, and assist patients in performing various physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and in use of assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administer soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and body physiology.
- Administer traction to relieve pain, using traction equipment.
- Record treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart and/or automated systems.
- Coordinate treatment with physician and other staff members to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of the patient's health care. Contact referring physicians regarding patient care concerns, as required.
- Perform prevention and wellness activities, education, screening, and promote positive health behaviors.
- A Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General, accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) and the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Must provide proof of clinical competency within the past 2 years
- Shall have a demonstrated history of performing manual therapy and experience in the sports medicine field working with elite athletes is recommended
- National Background
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- A current, unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a physical therapist
- Certification through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS) as either an OCS or SCS is highly desired.
- Credentials such as ATC and CSCS are also desired, but not required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Monday – Friday between 7:00 am –6:00 pm (8 hour shifts)
- Federal Holidays not required