Frontline National is currently seeking a Flight Medicine Physician for a full-time opportunity in Salt Lake City, Utah. Please apply online or call our office directly at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- The flight medicine physician shall provide health care to beneficiaries assigned to the Flight Medicine Clinic, Occupational Health Clinic, or other civilian Flight Medicine physician positions as defined by the MTF. These tasks include performing primary care and occupational health clinician duties and the associated administrative tasks.
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and provision of medical care, including preventive medicine, behavioral health, occupational health, and community health.
- Examination of patients, formulation of differential diagnostic plans, ordering of appropriate diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
- Diagnose and treat a wide-range of adult acute, chronic diseases, injuries, and perform medical procedures and maintain certification where appropriate. Review, interpret, and act upon medical surveillance data relating to the Occupational Health program.
- Prepare records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
- Attend and participate in patient care reports, review meetings, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to assigned cases and/or performance of services.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Successful completion of a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine, or Aerospace Medicine residency. 3 years of practicing Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Preventive Medicine, or Aerospace Medicine out of the last 4 years is required.
- Formal training in aerospace medicine with US Air Force or US Navy is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Experience in directing the evaluation of Air Force aviation personnel to assist in completing aeromedical waivers.
- Experience in directing and completing occupational examination requirements that would be seen on an Air Force base.
- National Background Investigation
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current, full, active and unrestricted license to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association
- Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended. If not, board certified in Aerospace Medicine, then must show proof of completion of any medical residency program and must have a minimum of 3 years of U.S. military Flight Surgeon experience.
- Monday – Friday
- Between 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM (8 hour work day)