Frontline National is currently seeking Registered Nurses for positions in Hampton, Virginia. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at (513) 528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- National Background Investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Current and Unrestricted Registered Nurse license to practice nursing in at least one of the 50 states of the United states, District of Columbia, or territory of Puerto Rico.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association
- Full Time, generally Monday to Friday 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, may include weekends
- Excludes work on Federal Holidays
- Work will be performed as a combination of on-site and remote duty
- Can require work in Virginia Beach, dependent on duty needs