Frontline National is currently seeking a Pediatric Speech Pathologist for a full-time opportunity working with the P.L.A.Y (PLAY and Language for Autistic Youth) Program in Dayton, Ohio. Please apply online or contact a recruiter at 513-528-7823 to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership. By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
Job Duties, including but not limited to:
- Serve as a PLAY Project Consultant and conduct interview intake sessions with parents/caregivers providing a supportive relationship and connecting families to additional services if needed.
o Additionally, administer established assessments such as the REEL-3 or similar testing instruments.
o Will also develop PLAY Project plan and curriculum for use by parents in the parent-mediated approach and look for opportunities to apply techniques, principles, and methods.
o Conduct appropriate follow-up assessments to document progress and prepare video and written feedback in accordance with PLAY Project protocols.
Education: Completion of the following:
- Master's degree in speech pathology or communication disorders from a college or university that includes at least 18 semester hours in the field of speech pathology by a regional accreditation organization and a speech pathology academic program accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation of the American Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Experience: Candidates must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years in the independent practice of pediatric speech pathology, including at least 1 year working with toddlers and or preschool children with Autism Spectrum Disorders or Developmental Disabilities.
o Ability to work with client population encompassing a diversity of socioeconomic, cultural, gender- identity, and various backgrounds.
- National Background
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site
License/Certification and Training:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) with American Heart Association.
- Maintain current certification of Clinical Competency in speech-language pathology (CCC-SLP) from ASHA.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Psychologist in any US state or territory
- Shall be P.L.A.Y Project (PLAY and Language for Autistic Youngsters) certified and already a PLAY Project consultant or be Consultant eligible.
- Flexible schedule between 6:00 AM through 6:00 PM
- Monday through Friday
- 8 hours per day/ 40 Hours per Week
- No Federal Holidays
- At least one week a month travel will be required for implementation of PLAY Project services to remote facilities. (May be done via Telehealth services due to COVID travel restrictions if applicable)
o These locations may include, but are not limited to Louisiana, New Mexico and Missouri.